BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bon Voyage


Today I have sort of been going back and forth from disbelief and freaking out. One minute it doesn't feel like this thing I have been wanting for years is actually happening; then the next minute I am slapping myself into the realization that this trip is happening and then worrying about all the things that could go wrong after tomorrow. This neurotic craziness is what usually leads to the demise of any plans I had to go after my goals. I worry myself out of chasing my dreams and doing anything risky and maybe fun!
So that is why on the euphoria of "Andrea 2.0" I booked Europe as soon as I could. Because going by myself to Europe is something this new version of myself was/is determined to make happen. The new version of myself must have also subconsciously known that if I had waited to book Europe, the old me would pop back up and talk myself out of it.
I maybe worrying myself sick today about all the things that could wrong after tomorrow but the fact is tomorrow and the next five weeks are booked and happening. And I can worry about every little thing that could go wrong along the way or just enjoy the moments and the experiences I am being blessed with. And that is what I am sincerely going to try to do. I will be carrying my journal and writing and I will blog when I can. Until we meet again Pop Goes Andrea. Bon Voyage!

0 comments: