BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Greetings from rainy London

Hello people who read this!
I am here in London which is so SURREAL! I am so lucky to have my family here they have been so hospitable and kind to me! I love them. I had an insane yet wicked fun day in London on Friday with a fellow Corus casuality Sarah and her lovely friend Kate. It started off a bit rocky when we were both waiting at different Marks and Spencers at St.Pancras train station. I had to quiet the old me freaking out in my brain and calm myself down. I tried to look for a payphone, in the land of red booths you think they would be EVERYWHERE, not so much! Anyways bought phone and met up with Sarah. Then we went sight-seeing and drinking before heading over to Clapham for the BEST firework ever! Thank you Guy Fawke's for attempting down to burn down British Parliment and giving the English a reason to have amazing fireworks! Anyways lost Sarah on the tube and then found her again and then got on another train with VERY drunk people, which made me feel less drunk.
Spent some time on Saturday with my wonderful family and saw MORE fireworks! Yay! Then yesterday I saw yet some MORE family before heading to London to get to my hotel. Met my roomie she is really nice from Toronto.
Today was my first day alone in London and yeah it was a doozy! A storm has hit so it is cold and rainy and my sense of direction is BRUTAL! Spent the whole morning lost in the rain and when I found the place I was going it was not yet open! Grrrr.... so today has been a bit frustrating! Meeting my tour mates in a few minutes! So excited! Really looking forward to Europe tomorrow! I am sorry to say but I am bit over London, maybe I am here just at a wrong time. Anyways sorry for this unorganized rushed post but that is how I roll in internet cafes people. Keep you posted soon! EUROPE HERE I COME!
Love,
A

0 comments: