BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Oops, I forgot to live in the moment!


I am beginning to rely on the gym to keep my sanity living in the limbo while I save for the next part of my-becoming-superstar-sitcom-writer journey. My job is helping me with the money saving part of things but it is pretty laid back. Sometimes I am almost crazy enough to miss a little stress in my days! How insane is that? Anyways the good thing about my laidback days is that I have like ton of energy when I am done work and I use as much of it as I can at the gym. The gym is the only part of my life lately where I feel on my path and filled with purpose.

I know you are supposed to "live in the moment" but the truth is my head, heart and soul are already in Toronto. I am so excited for a fresh start and to fulfill my high school dream of taking classes at Second City. I am excited about exploring parts of my great country that I have yet to explore. I have been doing some research on my new home and it sounds like it is going to be the perfect fit for me. I don't have to drive! Toronto is supposedly set up in little neighbourhood villages, which sounds super duper cute and like a new adventure every weekend! Plus, all that dreamy, lovely potential TV work! AND - a beach in the city! So, yeah I am a little excited. I am going to finish out my contract with the government and start applying for work in Toronto and hope to GOD I can pull it all off. Until then, while I get these days with antsy pants I have got the gym to keep me on route. AND - Tina Fey’s amazing book to inspire me! Nerds can make it too, people! Nerds can make it, too!

0 comments: