BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

New New New Year's Resolutions - And YES I mean it this time!


I have got to tell you peeps, I am pretty pumped about the NEW in the New Year. That is what I have decided to strive for this year... newness. I want to live in a new city, try a new career path, have a new body, and just start over somewhere new. New ... is the word for 2011!

I am usually one of those people who scoff at the idea of New Year's Resolutions. And I had also been guilty of giving up on them by like February. But back in July of this year I did make some resolutions to change my life. I wanted to get my finances and weight under control and then by June 2011 move to Toronto. These were my heartfelt intentions and what I was focusing my life towards. Getting laid of put a wrench in my plans but gave me a wonderful opportunity to get a chance to travel. The chance to see NEW things I had never seen before was a chance I could not pass up. I think it was in Europe, meeting new people and going to new-to-me places, I began to really become addicted to idea of New.

Now, it just so happens that I need to re-evaluate my situation and where my life stands at this time just in time for the New Year. So 2011 will be a year that starts off with resolutions but this year I hope I can find the conviction to end 2011 with success.

Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2011:

1. Create a new healthy body.

2. Sort out my financial situation. (Pay off debt and start some savings).

3. Make New friends.

4. Get myself to Toronto by the end of 2011! (And hopefully start some kind of Second City classes at night)

5. To open my heart to the idea of being loved and being ridiculously IN LOVE!

Here's to good intentions, all the new in the New Year and to a new moi!

0 comments: