BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"The feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."


My new job is amazing! It is not as lively as my old jobs but I have my own office with a mountain view and a DOOR! It's amazing! And everyone I work with is so nice and I feel like I am going to learn a lot in my time there.
Since I got laid off everything in my life seems different. Being able to take the time off to travel, having time to spend whole days working out and taking care of myself, and now getting this amazing opportunity with this real grown up job. And all the stuff that was good before I got laid off like my supportive and amazing family, the few but sincere friends I am blessed with, and all the dreams I have about my future, it all feels just a little bit sweeter lately.
I have never felt more ready to not just merely be an adult but like kick ass at being an adult. I feel like I have the opportunity to be the adult I used to wish I would be when I was sitting in the back of the library wallowing in my teen angst at 16.
And all my mistakes, pain, insecurities, and the hate I carried in my heart... I am leaving those all in the past. It is all finally where it belongs, six feet under buried and dead. All that's left is desire to move on to something SO much better. I'm so ready to be happy. I'm so ready to make my ambitions the reality of my life. Nothing and no one is going to get in my way.

0 comments: