BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Painting a picture


Oprah has dream boards on www.Oprah.com and on January 1st I made up a new one for 2011. When a woman as successful and inspiring as Oprah speaks, as a person who is committed to changing her life, I listen! The advice that I see all over her magazine and website is about living your best life and it all starts with visualizing it. So, back in July when I started my whole self transformation kick, I had the picture painted. I am so committed and passionate about what I want my version of that best life to be. I know that I want to travel more and visit everywhere from New York City to Bali. I know I want to have a chance to really put all my ambition and passion in building a career in television in Toronto by the end of this year. I know I want to be financially confident and stable on my own. I know I want to be a foxy size 10 and totally confident in my body. I know I want to be loved for everything that I am by someone who excites, encourages, and motivates me and who I can love with a whole and healed heart. I see this future and I even know who I want to be in it. I want to be generous and open with the people in my life but I want to be wise enough to know when the wrong people are in my life and how to handle them, if they are forced to stick around. I know I want to be confident enough in my comedic writing to be able to share it and let it thrive. I want healthy choices to be a natural habit for me. I want to be vibrant, smart, funny, and happy. This is the life I am putting every ounce of my effort towards. This is the dream that would make every challenging step worth it for me in the end.

0 comments: