BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Toby Mac - Get Back Up



I am a big fan of words! They hold so much power for good and evil. To tear you down and build you up. To spread hate and love. After some rejection in my past I grew scared to share my words publicly. But when I began this blog and started sharing my words again, I started to get back words of encouragement from strangers, old friends and others. These words have become sacred to me. They are the words that ring through my head when I am gasping for breath on the elliptical or struggling to get to the next step in my life plan. These are the words that save me from giving up.
Today, a dear old friend of mine said the lyrics of this song made him think of my journey. So, thank you to him and to all of you who read this blog and offer me words of encouragement. It has meant so very much to me as I craft out this new amazing life for myself. Thank you.

0 comments: