BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In need of distractions...


Okay, so staying active is not the problem contributing to my ongoing weight problems. I have grown love going to the gym.
The problem that I can't seem to conquer, is my obsession with food. I had gotten really good at ignoring it before I went traveling and even then I was good in California and when I had the munchies in Amsterdam but ever since I let my guard down to really enjoy the food in Italy I never really went back to ignoring food. I am obsessed with food again. It is where I go to when I am frustrated, bored, lonely, and even to celebrate.
I want food not to matter anymore. I want it to be something fuels me and then I am on my way not spending my days craving all the flavours I am missing. I need to be stronger.... I need strength... or a distraction.
That's the problem on top of the problem. While I am job searching I have way too much access to food. I try to escape to the gym but you can only hide there for a couple hours at a time. I think now that it is not so bloody cold out there, I should go explore this city a little bit. I know I am rather committed to getting the H E double hockey sticks out of this place but it still has some charms about it I do enjoy. I need the fresh air and a friggin' food distraction!

0 comments: