BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Operation: Suck Less, More


Okay, so I am letting the old bad habit of procrastination ruin the progress of Andrea 2.0. Don't get me wrong I am looking for jobs every day and I have applied for a few but the job market isn't that hot right now. The thing is I really should be doing something productive with this time I have and the truth is besides going to the gym every day, I am doing very little to accomplishing my goals.

Actually that is not entirely true. I made a friend! It is funny how you can go through high school and not know there is an awesome person you totally should have been friends with. Thank sweet Jesus for Facebook! Many of my high school acquaintances have been really supportive of this process of mine and so I decided to get together with a Facebook friend who happens to be an old high school classmate. And it was great and not as awkward as I thought it would be. I was nervous and of course thought of canceling but I am glad I didn't. I had a great time! And after making new friends on the tour, visiting with old college friends over the holidays, being surrounded by amazing family all over the globe, and now making a new friend, I really feel like humanity is luring me back into its good graces.

So now that I am slowly but surely fixing my social life, I think it is time to hunker down with the rest of the details. So ladies and gents welcome to --> Operation: Suck Less, More. My creative (or dorky) way of kicking my lame ass life into shape.

Tomorrow - Organization.

Stay Tuned for more info... you know, if you want...

0 comments: