BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

I love TV!


Last night was Thursday Night Fall Premiere Night or what I like to call Andrea's Christmas. I can't tell you how heartwarming it was to see beautifully scripted television after a summer of putting myself the most horrible reality TV I have seen in years.
To be reunited with my misfit study group on Community; to listen to the musing of my life role model, Tina Fey; to have a dancing intro at the Office; and oh to walk the halls of Seattle Grace once again; it was such a beautifully inspiring night of the best television can offer.
In the midst of all my doubts about my planning to get to Toronto, Second City and television writing, I needed a night to remember the reason I have to fight past the doubt and get where I am going. And it came to me last night in 3 hours of spectacular television. I want to be more than some uber couch potato/tv geek. I want to be apart of creating this art I get to see every Thursday night.
Tonight, I am getting together with some off-screen friends to celebrate my birthday and I am going traveling after that. I will be missing some incredible TV but at least I have the internet to catch up. Plus, I think it is about time I start getting out there and living real life, gather research and new material and maybe pick up a new friend here and there. Balance is key... people say that right?
The plan might be a little daunting and not quite perfect but the goal, it is clearer than ever... thank you must-see-TV.

0 comments: