BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No longer a prisoner of un-requited love...


Last night I was talking to a friend about all his relationship problems. All the ups and downs seemed exhausting and he seemed like a way more jaded and bitter person, than the last time I saw him. Which got me to think about the idea of myself ever falling in love with someone again. Like I have said in past blogs, my love life has been pretty non-existant. I have always had a crush, someone I fell for, but when it came to me... no one ever fell. I tried so hard to transform into someone one of those idiots would love but to no avail. And now, I am so ashamed that I ever tried! Agh! So, since the last and what I like to call the final heartbreak, besides one blip about a year ago, a love life has been non-existant... no crushes... no nothing.
To all the people madly in love reading this you can pity me. But all the people who are right now fighting with someone, those of you who let someone else tear you a part everyday, and to those of you are just down right miserable at the hands of someone else; I pity you. Because since I have put the ridiculous notion of finding someone to love me out of my mind, my life has been serene. Life is FULL of things to focus on besides that. There is travel, writing, my family, and I am even let friends back in my life.
I will admit, it was not too long ago that I was the victim of un-requitted love but over the last year I have really stopped being it's prisoner. Letting that all go, it has made me take the time to figure what I really want out of my life and find the drive to go after it... and this time no one is holding me back with empty words and shallow charm... this time I have a clear path ahead.

0 comments: