BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Temptation


The last couple of days have been hard on my diet. These urges to cheat are the strongest yet, but I did a pretty okay job resisting them. And now I am on my way to Winnipeg tonight and all I am going to face is temptation. I have got to find my willpower again. So, right now I am going to take a look at the picture I posted the day before I started this journey, look in the mirror today and see all the hard work slowly starting to come together and realize how far I still have to go. I have accused many people in my past of turning their backs on me but at this point in my life nothing could be worse than me turning my back on myself. I feel like I am closer than I have ever been to living a life I have spent years dreaming of and a big bowl of the most delicious fried rice I have ever eaten my life is not worth giving that up... that life is going to be so much more delicious. I can do this! I CAN DO THIS!

0 comments: