BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Insanity prevails!


Today, when I had finished my 1 hour on the elliptical trainer, I was walking around the track and thinking how I have lost my mind! I just cheered myself on for a whole hour on the elliptical trainer, I spent the past couple days making outlandish travel plans, and decisions about going after ridiculously HUGE goals. Oh yeah and did I mention I have no freaking a job? I should not be so relaxed and determined about anything but getting a new job, right? But no, I am taking 4 months off to travel and then moving across the country, on my own, to pursue becoming a sitcom/SNL writer... for real? I am usually a lot more practical than this. But practicality has pretty much got me nowhere. Oh who knows maybe I am not losing my mind but the losing the mind of old Andrea and this new free spirit with all this ambition, this is Andrea V2. I think she is about to make my life a whole lot more interesting!

0 comments: