BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surviving a case of the blahs!


Today, I am feeling a lot less good then I have in the past week, since I have been laid off. I am tired of living with my spazztastic brother who literally freaks out at something I do to piss him off at least 5 times a week. I know I am not perfect, I know I make mistakes, but for the most part when it comes to living with a goddamn volcano like him, I just keep my head down and go about my business. Apparently, even that is enough to annoy him. I hate all the friggin' confrontation and drama!!! Dude needs to calm the hell down!
Ugh... does that not sound like a problem of a teenager? Yeah - it does!
I am also missing my work friends A LOT! I miss talking about TV with them, I miss Kathy telling me nature stories from Bragg Creek, I miss Rob and Patrick mocking me, and frankly, I even miss some of the work. This is probably due to the fact that pretty much all I have done this week is go the gym and spend time at home. At least I get to see my work friends for a bit today!
I so can't wait until my travels start and get see some new scenery, associate with people who don't freak out like some mutant Napolean Dynamite/Jersey Shore hybrid every time I speak, and just have a taste of the freedom that I have been granted.
God/Allah/Buddah/Universe - please grant me patience and the restraint not to eat my sorrows away.

0 comments: