BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Andrea 2.0 needs to get her head out of the clouds...


Ugh I am so naive. I am just in this happy la la land thinking everything will just work out. Now I am not so sure anything can just "work out".
*Breathe* I really am attempting to go with the flow but I also MUST remember that maybe I should keep some of that practicality I was sort of shunning in a previous post. I have to keep my head in the game and my feet on the ground.
A sad bump in my tight laid off budget has occurred. My dog Charlie, who was really the only living thing that could make me genuinely smile for a couple of years, needs surgery. Which costs $1000 to $1500 and that amount adds that last punch to my savings that really just screws me over. She is my dog and my responsibility and I will take care of her because I love her a lot and she is the closest thing to a kid I have. Charlie is family and I will make it work. I just need a little bit of a financial miracle at the moment! I hope God reads my blog.
*Breathe*....

0 comments: