BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Going With The Flow

So I got another blessing today, when I went to Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital in Okotoks, for Charlie's second opinion vet appointment. The result is sadly the same, my poor little Charlie has to go for surgery. She goes in on Tuesday. The good news is that they offered a payment plan and the surgery is about $700 cheaper than the Fish Creek Pet Hospital *cough* (DON'T GO THERE)*cough*. So, the heat is off my savings just a little bit (I still have to pay half) and I can figure out a way to pay it off when I am back from Europe.
I got to stop being such a control freak and realize that sometimes I just have to let go a little bit and find some faith that everything is going to be okay. I am still worried about my poor little Charlie going into surgery and me winding up lost and broke in Europe. Once again, I asked for help and I got it and I have to be grateful for that. I have someone watching out for me so, I have to charge ahead and leave all that worry behind.

Go with the flow... the motto of my new life.

0 comments: