BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4 of Cleanse - Inspried - How's that for a mood swing?


Okay, yesterday was such a horrible and yet amazing day!

So, self-doubt and carb-withdrawal pushed me to flip out at my Dad. After that I was feeling rather guilty so I hid out in my room writing, listening to music and generally feeling sorry for myself and thinking of my plight to change my life as quite hopeless.

I was well into the Fiona Apple when the most amazing things happened. I found a really amazing quote and then I got two amazingly inspiring messages from people I went to high school but I am sad to say I was only acquaintances with these amazing chicks back then. And then even more support from some amazing girls I met in Broadcasting! I don’t think they had a clue how much I needed to hear words of encouragement from people I am not related to. I was teetering on the edge just about to fall into the chocolate waterfall and back into the rushing river back to Big-Assville and these people came out of nowhere and wouldn’t let me fall.

Two high school acquaintances put me back on track!?!?! And it all so amazing to me after the drama and the hell that were the majority of my actual high school “friends”. Whomever, is in charge of writing the sitcom that is my life really shocked me with that storyline.

So, thanks to my personal sitcom writer in the sky for bringing back amazing people from my past to help save my future. I feel this overwhelming sense of support and love and wow... I am just so beyond words. I forgot all about how good and gracious and kind people can be!

Girls, your encouragement has made feel more confident than The Situation in a Miami Club full of grenades. Yes, that was a Jersey Shore reference... that’s just how I roll.

I feel like I can do anything today! I know... it is early... :P

So I am going to leave you all with a suggestion and a quote. I hope that maybe, it can help someone else who reads it here as much as it helped me yesterday. My suggestion is to be like these amazing women who unknowingly came to my rescue, because you never know how much someone may need your support.

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.
The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.” - Ayn Rand

Onwards :).

0 comments: