BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 9 of Cleanse - Dunzo


I made it through the 9 day cleanse without one cheat to date! Yay! I got to say I am pretty proud of myself.
My appetite was kind of wild today. The Taste of Calgary decided to be kind enough to give us free delicious food I couldn’t eat at the station..... grrrrrrrreat! Anyways, I just avoided the kitchen. It is so not worth it to me to cheat at this point or ever as far as I am concerned! It seems today anytime I don’t have some kind of project in front of me I want to eat. Uh oh... that’s not good... that’s a blatant trait of old Andrea? I can do this... I will just keep myself busy... which at the moment is pretty easy. I can do this.
Onto the GI Diet starting tomorrow.... FOREVER! Here goes! :)

0 comments: