BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Surrending to change!


Craziness is occurring in my life people!
I am beginning to start to fall in love with my grapefruit breakfast. It is kind of a refreshing way to start the day, actually!
AND... I am digging going to the gym daily! It is sort of meditative in a strange way... it is easy to clear my mind while working up a sweat! Who knew?
The best gym days are the days that I have time to do cardio and the pool. The glorious pool! I have been using water weights and doggie-paddling my booty all over that pool. Despite; the bratty kids, hairy old guys and the intimidation of the real hardcore swimmers. I just do my thing and it is like the most relaxing and athletic thing I do all week. I love it!
I feel myself surrendering to the changes I am making in my life and I have to tell you, it is a lot easier to stick with a weight loss plan when you are not fighting the inevitable changes that are necessary to do what you need to do.
I will admit that my body is trying to adjust and some days that just makes me feel ...sore. But I feel my mind dragging along my body to do this... the end goal is worth all the aches in pains. My head has got this all under control. I feel the will to say no to all the cravings that may pop up and I feel the drive to do at least half an hour of cardio a day.
It is funny to think about how shocking this may all be to someone who has known me all my life. They all must be pretty sceptical of this sudden determined Andrea. This is not the first diet or gym membership I have started. I can’t prove to anyone that this time it’s different. But I feel it... I feel this power within me that I have never felt before and I am ready to just go with it and for it... all at once. I am ready to see what life is like when I am giving 100% physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I am really excited to see where my changed insides will take me next! :)

0 comments: