BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My New Life - No Vermin Allowed


I have had issues with Karma the last couple of years. When I look around I see a lot of horrible people getting the best in life. People, whose crimes have really hurt someone else right down to their core, are getting further along. And I am stuck... obsessed with when they will get theirs.
I see that I am wasting my time waiting and watching for the people who did me wrong, to get theirs. I have no control about that. Who knows if they will ever hit a bump in their smooth road, which will karmically justify what they did to me. Maybe that will never happen, but I can’t waste my time spending another minute on them anymore. They long ago proved not worth it. I am done... I am so ready to move on. I don’t know if it is forgiveness ... I do know that it’s just letting go.
And to the few bullies in my life that somehow remained after the purge and the ones that might sneak in my future, I would like them to take note. I am done being some doormat you sick jerks decide you need to wipe your feet on, to feel good about yourself. Take a step out of your selfish little bubbles and consider the people who are forced to be around you. The people who are supposed daily deal with your moods, misplaced sense of authority, your greed, your arrogance and your incredibly huge egos. Give us all a break and grow up and let people like me, who are not looking for a fight or to be feared into submission, to just be let go on our little merry ways. You can stew in your own selfishness without dragging all your poor acquaintances down with you, can’t you? Anyways, I am done with you idiots too. Sure some of you I am bound to for life but I am not letting you have ANY effect on my life. You can throw down evil stares and spit out the nasty tantrums of a three year old... but you are just an OxyClean commercial on during 30 Rock and I am not sure why I have spent this long enduring you, when the whole time I could have switched the channel to House Hunters International. I am so over friggin’ OxyClean. Buh-bye.
I am done letting toxic people be this super glue that keeps me stuck in my life. I am going to wash them off and move on to a better life free of that old vermin.
Here’s to that new vermin free life!

0 comments: