BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6 of cleanse - Look Ma I'm Growing Up!



I somehow gained a pound in my sleep last night and 2 during the day. I know a pound here and there is not really a big deal when I have so far to go. But something about those jumping up and down and up numbers on the scale makes me feel nervous. What did I do wrong compared to the days before? Anyways, I woke up on edge as silly as it maybe.
The day was pretty easy going with my lovely coworkers and I got good news money-wise. The good news was that I had some! For all these months I have been making a shopping list waiting for this phantom money to arrive. And then wham - right there it was! Shoes? E-reader? Clothes? The options were all dancing around in my mind like a nutcracker ballet and then Andrea 2.0 swooped in and bitch slapped me to reality.
The first place I went to when I was off work was the bank and I got rid of the $1000 monkey on my back! I finally after 9 years paid that Visa off! 1 down 1 to go! I can’t tell you how awesome it felt, it could only be expressed in my dorky happy dance!
After the bank I went to the... gym! Working out to lose weight? Yeah, what a concept! Anyways the really cute dude at the YMCA signed me up and I stared at him with drool probably coming down the side of my mouth. I could get used to this gym thing.
I think today was a couple steps closer to adulthood! YAY ME!
I shall conquer the mystery weight at the gym!!!
ps - the picture is what I did after the gym! I got pink laces for my Nikes and a cute new gym bag! A girl has got to accessorize people! :)

0 comments: