BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fighting off some old urges...



Today has been kind of hard.
It was not so much any cravings as just my inner pessimist deciding to make an appearance. She’s gotten a lot of limelight for the last couple of years and she refuses to go away sometimes... damn drama queen!
Today was one of those days. No matter how busy I was at work or how hard I worked out at the gym... the doubt wouldn’t stop bubbling up. I am putting a lot of pressure on myself and I think I am too impatient with my results. I know how far I have to go but some days it seems impossible and today for some reason I kind of got lost in the impossibility of it all. I didn’t cheat even though I really wanted to and I went to the gym even though I really didn’t want to. I am fighting those old urges that got me all this flab and fighting the pessimist who let me get so lost. I am ready to change and part of that is trying to learn patience. That’s what this situation needs patience... and determination :).

0 comments: